Monday 25 March 2013

Look Book

Maybe I should make a look book, if that is the fashion journalist craze right now. Only thing is, when do these journalists have time to photograph, or have themselves photographed, in these exotic locations wearing glamourous clothing and more often than not ridiculously large heels.  The closest I get to having time to photograph myself like this is on my iphone, usually in a crappy mirror or just an up close 'selfie'.

But that isn't what the Lookbook is about, is it? It's about the clothing, how the garments are teamed together and the way in which we wear the clothing. An iphone does this little justice.

So. here goes nothing. From Friday... or maybe Saturday as I will be ridiculously tired on Friday, I am going to start my very own look book.  You can take a look into my wardrobe and styling choices, how exciting for you! Surely it all comes down to vanity at the end of the day. We take these pictures to gloat about the clothing we have acquired and to showcase ourselves in a beautified and unrealistic manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment