Thursday 15 August 2013

What I have been up to! London bound...

So although I am totally aware that you don't want me to blabber on about my personal endeavours... and that you want me to blog fun fashion content... I am going to talk about myself. Feel free to skirt past this blog, above it will be my next feature...on something interesting!

The last few weeks have been crazy, I went to London again to add more magazines to my CV. While in London I attended work experience with Men's Health and Zoo, both pretty fun and let me see different perspectives of industry (quite literally, one day boobs and then the next abs and buff men... of course the second was appreciated by me, yum). All blabbering done, almost. I'm off to Closer next week! Woo. And I have a huge interview set up for the Tuesday so I will let you know how that goes/the details very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment